Kiddimoto Green Scrambler
Kiddimoto Scrambler balance bikes are designed around off-road motocross bikes. These wooden balance bikes offer the same balance and coordination development as our other balance bikes but they have a slightly more upright riding posture.
With a choice of bright colours our Scrambler wooden ride on bike means any youngster can be sure they've got the coolest bike on the block! See your child's face light up with a Kiddimoto Scrambler bike.
Appearance of Green Scrambler - Wooden ride on bikes:
- Treaded tyres
- Sculpted tanks and round front number board
- The scrambler is slightly taller with upright riding posture
- Underseat exhaust pipes
- Styled tanks and tails
- Sculpted rear swinging arm
Features of Green Scrambler - Wooden ride on bikes:
- Range of 11 different colours and designs
- Sleek design
- Comfortable riding position
- Can grow with your child up to 6 years old
- Perfect training bike for children
- Helps develop balance and coordination on two wheels
- Meets all safety standards and is CE marked
- Safety tested to EN 71
- The wood is birch ply sourced from managed forests
Our wooden ride on bikes are suitable for children aged 2 to 6 years old who want to learn how to ride a bike - the perfect introduction to two wheels!
Handlebar height: 480mm
Seat height: 330mm to 380mm
Wheel base: 585mm
Keep your child protected on their Kiddimoto; take a look at our helmets and gloves!
Suitable for ages 2 to 6 years old.